Jade Egg is one of the many tools available to women for the enhancement of your sensual life. In this introductory class, Kim shares her personal Jade Egg practice as an offering to assist women with their own individual journey of healing, sensual opening and deep spiritual connection with the Divine through the path of the yoni. Kim affectionately calls this practice “yoni yoga”.
In this introductory evening:
- Learn the benefits of a regular Jade Egg practice
- Learn the benefits of other sensuality enhancing exercises
- Share movement practices to enliven your sexual center for increased pleasure (with or without the Egg)
- Bring women together in the sisterhood of a pleasure-centered practice
- Learn how to improve overall pelvic health
- Enhance your spiritual practice for connection to the Divine
- Gain a tool for emotional clearing and healing
- Undoubtedly include laughter, tears, joy, sorrow and more.
Note: This introductory class will not include the actual use of a Jade Egg, however, Kim will be offering Jade Egg Practicum Class on Monday evenings beginning January 19.
+Jade Egg is a piece of natural jade that is carved into the shape of an egg and inserted into the yoni (vagina). These eggs may or may not have a hole drilled in them for use with a string for additional exercises and/or removal.
Kim Keller has been a student of tantra and yoga for 6 years. She has studied with numerous western tantra and yoga teachers. However, her deepest understanding comes from the time spent studying yoga in Tamil Nadu, India. You can read more about Kim and her offerings at www.kimrosekeller.com. For questions or conversation regarding this class as well as other tantric, sensuality or yogic questions, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 541-326-2007.
Date: January 12, 2015
Time: 7-9 pm
Where: 383 E. Main Street (Love Revolution)
Registration is required and easy. Just send an email to email@example.com