- Learn the benefits of a regular Jade Egg practice
- Learn the benefits of other sensuality enhancing exercises
- Share movement practices to enliven your sexual center for increased pleasure (with or without the Egg)
- Bring women together in the sisterhood of a pleasure-centered practice
- Learn how to improve overall pelvic health
- Enhance your spiritual practice for connection to the Divine
- Gain a tool for emotional clearing and healing
- Undoubtedly include laughter, tears, joy, sorrow and more.
Note: This introductory class will not include the actual use of a Jade Egg, however, Kim will be offering a full-day Jade Egg Immersion in Ashland – inquire for dates.
+Jade Egg is a piece of natural jade that is carved into the shape of an egg and inserted into the yoni (vagina). These eggs may or may not have a hole drilled in them for use with a string for additional exercises and/or removal.
Kim Keller has been a student of tantra and yoga for 10 years. She has studied with numerous western tantra and yoga teachers. However, her deepest understanding comes from the time spent studying yoga in Tamil Nadu, India. You can read more about Kim and her offerings at www.kimrosekeller.com. For questions or conversation regarding this class as well as other tantric, sensuality or yogic questions, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 541-326-2007.
Date: April 14, 2016
Time: 7-9 pm
Where: 383 E. Main Street (Love Revolution)
To register: email Kim at email@example.com to reserve your space.