Where are all the “good” men and women? Many of them are dwelling in the conscious relationship camp. Learning to practice Sacred Sexuality is, for many, the doorway to conscious inspirational relationships.
Whether you are experienced in sacred sexuality or not, come to this informative and practical workshop with Shivoso Phoenix to learn some ways of integrating sacred practice with being single in a way that reflects integrity, awareness and a victorious life.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn what sacred sexuality is all about and how it can transform your life.
- Experience authentic communication, reading people, and finding/holding your own energetic boundaries.
- Dating strategies and fun things you can do to filter for: Real Integrity, True Consent and Authentic Inner Beauty.
- How to generate your glow from within to attract the right people in to your life.
- Meet like-minded singles with an opportunity to socialize at the end of class.
Enjoy possibly the best two hours you have spent in a while, meet local fellow travelers on the path and go home with some new tools, ideas and distinctions that will be invaluable on your journey of love.
About the Presenter:
Shivoso Phoenix teaches the practical realities, techniques and attitudes of inspirational relating. He has been fascinated by the dynamics of intimate relationships for over 25 years, leading to his studies for 4+ years with Charles Muir and the Source School of Tantra until becoming an ACTE (Advanced Certified Tantric Educator) and 10 years of studying and teaching all aspects of relationships including the deep psychology, physiology, cultural influences and spiritual dimensions. He came to realize that there was a strong need for full spectrum support of intimate relationships in these challenging times as the meaning and purpose of such relationships goes through a major evolution. He has subsequently developed a set of teachings, practices and resources that he shares as a Transformational Relationship Guide for couples and singles at IntimacyArts.com. He is also a facilitator at Tribal Convergence, Emerald Village Organization and conducts inspirational workshops in America and Australia.
Cost: $10 at the door
When: October 17, 7-9pm
Where: Love Revolution, 383 E Main St